Expertmeeting European Association of Labour Court Judges (EALCJ)
- Start date:
- 8 June 2023
- 3 days
- Legal area:
- Algemeen, Arbeidsrecht
About the conference
The theme of the Conference is Artificial Intelligence, Labour Law and the Labour Judge with a focus on:
- Recruitment and Selection of Employees and Platform Workers, and Distribution of Work;
- Application of AI for Safe Working Conditions;
- Monitoring and Firing of Employees; and
- the proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council laying down harmonized rules on artificial intelligence (Artificial Intelligence Act) of 21 April 2021.
- Gerrard Boot, judge in the Court of Appeal, Amsterdam and professor of labour law.
- Yvonne Erkens, associate professor of labour law and Labour Court judge
- Marianne Ruizeveld LLM, Judge in the Court of Appeal, The Hague.
Labour Court judges from EU and other European countries
Remote education is not available for this conference.
In partnership with the following hotels, Leiden University offers a reduction. To make us of this, please contact us at email@example.com.
Do you have any questions?
We will gladly answer them.
Thursday 8th June 2023
19.00 - Registration
19.45 – Welcome drinks and bites at the Academic Building of Leiden University
Friday 9th June 2023
09.00 – Opening by the Dean of Leiden Law School
09.15 – Lecture 1
10.00 – First Technical Session
11.15 – Coffee Break
11.30 – First Technical Session Continued
12.30 – Lunch
13.15 – Lecture 2
13.45 – Second Technical Session
15.15 – Tea Break
15.35 – Second Technical Session continued
17.00 – Round-up of the First Day – Gerrard Boot
17.30 – End of the Session
19.45–Conference dinner at “Het Prentenkabinet”
Saturday 10th June 2023
09.00 – Lecture 3
09.30 – Third Technical Session
10.15 – Coffee Break
10.30 - Third Technical Session continued
11.15 – Round-up – Gerrard Boot, Alan Neal
12.00 - Close of Conference
12.10 – AGM of the EALCJ
13.15 – Lunch
15.00 – 18.00: Voorlinden museum and gardens, Wassenaar
20.00 – … : fare well dinner at Bries Beach Restaurant, Noordwijk aan Zee
Sterrenwachtlaan 11, 2311 GW LEIDEN
The conference fee is € 450,-
Including lunches and digital course materials
For accompanying persons the fee is € 125,- an additional contribution for Thursday's Welcome Drinks and Friday's Dinner.